- WimLance – an app to request and provide videos with given features – and pay/be paid for it. Works on Android/iOS
- WimLive – a service to live stream your or a third-party’s events – with revenue sharing
- WimTrade – a service to offer/buy video content rights
- WimTVPro – a plugin for Drupal/WordPress to do on your site almorst everything you can do on the WimTV site
- WimView – an app for Android/Smart TV to browse and view WimTV videos
- WimVod – a service to manage your webTV amd stream your videos free or pay
- WimHost – a service for bulk-hosting of your video material
WimLabs announces release 1.2 of WimTV, dubbed WimTrade. This new service offers owners of valuable content a unique means to economically exploit them.
All that is required is to open a shop in WimTV, post assets with intended licence that includes payment conditions and promote the shop and the content posted in it.
Another WimTV user can view brief illustrative clips of each video and, if interested get licence for use of the video.
WimTrade supports different licensing models:
- One time payment
- Royalty per view
- Revenue sharing
- Combinations of the above
The WimTV platform ensures that videos acquired in the WimTV marketplace are used according to licences, obviously as long as videos stay in WimTV.
Please see an overview of WimTV and the specific WimTrade functionalities.
WimLabs announces release 1.1 of WimTV, dubbed WimLive. This new service offers unique support to the economic exploitation of live events (sport, concerts, conferences etc.).
The WimLive service model supports live streaming of events that can be
- “Pay” with a single entity that organises and distributes the event
- “Pay” with two entities – Event Organiser and Event Reseller – performing the two functions separately.
By using simple amministration pages, an Event Reseller who has an agreement with an Event Organiser can manage event schedules by setting, for each event, such parameters as start day/time, duration, URL where the event is available, price and revenue sharing percentage between the two entities.
For each payment received from a user, WimTV retains an agreed percentage and automatically accredits the agreed percentage to the Event Organiser’s and Event Reseller’s PayPal accounts.
WimLive makes it possible to exploit events which were so far hard to get an economic return from. Of particular relevance is the minimum level of administrative charges required to handle business relations among parties.
Please see an overview of WimTV and the specific WimLive functionalities.
WimLabs announces release 1.0 of WimTV, dubbed WimVod. Now distributors of “on demand” video content (Web TV) can offer individual pay and subscription content and have each revenue immediately accredited to the WebTV’s PayPal account. WimLabs does not require a minimum revenue to enable revenue sharing.
WimTV offers to the manifold components of the audio-visual world at all levels – amateur, professional and corporate – an environment where new business relationships can be easily established and profitably exploited with no investments in devices and technologies and without delegating a share of their business to other players, often with a conflict of interest.
WimTV is a neutral entity that offers services with which operators can augment the value of their offer by interacting, more easily and on a equal footing. By optimising their relationships operators ca, on the one hand, obtain remuneration of their professional roles and, on the other, provide end user with the best choice of content.
Please see an overview of WimTV and the specific WimVod functionalities.
CEDEO.net has introduced to the TOSM exhibition the beta release of its wim.tv platform, wim.tv is a digital media ecosystem for diffuse trading of video content.