Read below to know why a designer/manager of a web site based on a WordPress or Drupal CMS should use WimTVPro.
- Download WimTVPro from , you install it, you run it and go
- Register with WimTV
- Choose a storage/bandwidth package, possibly a free one
- Upload videos to WimTV
- Create your Web TV
- Post your videos, create play lists
- Set access criteria for your fans or customers
- Decide how you want to stream your videos: for free or as pay per view
- Cash the amount paid by your customer (minus WimTV share and PayPal commission
- Go to the WimTV marketplace and get the videos you need at the conditions offered by the seller if you do not have enough videos yourself
- Stream a live event from your WimTVPro console, in free or pay mode, with the same revenue sharing arrangement of point 9.
- Use an external producer or a web producer to stream your events
- Stream a live event organized by a third party by defining the revenue sharing ratio between you and the event organiser
- Get automatically the on-demand version of a live-streamed event at the end
- Watch on demand and live videos WimView, an app for Smart TV and Android (iOS is coming soon)
- Get a personalized player and access stats
- Embed your videos – both on demand and live – on any web site.
You can already do a lot with WimTVPro. But this is not an end point because many new features are in the pipeline.
I do not want to spoil your surprise but the next news is the possibility to create a live video programs, i.e. a television on the web, whose components cab be on demand and live videos…