WimLabs announces that the demo installation of the “Market for Audio-Visual in the Digital domain” (MAVD) is available for tests.
Now you can directly assess the different functionality of the platform, including payments, performed in sandbox mode.
WimLabs announces release of “Market for Audio-Visual in the Digital domain” (MAVD), an ICT platform for in house or cloud-based use.
MAVD is targeted to the needs of companies with sizeable audio-visual archives which need to promote and economically exploit their assets in a B2B market.
Many such companies are unable to extract value from them and, if they do, they most likely have to sustain very high costs.
A MAVD istallation offers its users five types of functionality:
- Archivist uploads and describes audio-visual assets with appropriate metadata
- Seller manages contacts with customers, sales, payment and invoicing
- Publisher makes available samples of video for visitors to watch
- Buyer interacts online or offline with Seller to acquire videos of his interest
- Admin manages accounts and system-wide metadata.
Interested people can open trial MAVD accounts with email or skype support to have a first hand experience of the manyfold and innovative functionalities of the platform and the substantial benefits they can bring.
Please see a MAVD overview.